Metro Services is immediately hiring Cycle Counters for a Manufacturing company in Taylor, MI. This is a Full-time position. Apply now!
The Cycle Counter is responsible for performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory in the ERP database
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Maintain inventory accuracy with timely and accurate counts
- Performs inventory cycle counts on raw materials, packaging, WIP, finished goods, and non-conforming materials daily and reconciles discrepancies found in ERP
- Work as a team with Manufacturing and Materials to improve processes that will minimize inventory inaccuracies
- Troubleshoot and develop solutions to shortages, overages, and database inventory discrepancies
- Maintain minimum inventory levels and monitor for accuracy regularly with cycle counts
- Communicate with scheduling on current inventory cycle count findings
- Verify receipt data entry from Receivers and monitor FIFO of raw materials throughout the plant
- Keep up to date with system changes and training requirements related to job duties
- Consolidates like in a stock to save space in material storage areas
- Material handling, shipping, and receiving, and box truck back up
$18.00 to $20.00 per hour based on experience
Monday - Friday
Day Shift: 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Afternoon Shift: 4:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Term-Life &
- Short Term Disability
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position
ABOUT METRO SERVICES
Metro, unlike many other employment agencies, puts a tangible emphasis on helping people and providing them with an extraordinary experience. Metro Services strives for greater innovation by providing more opportunities within the workforce and greater incentives to its employees.
Metro Industrial Services does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color and religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disabilities, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Learn more about us by visiting our website at metroindustrialservices.com.
Metro Industrial Services is thankful for all of our loyal clients and employees during these unprecedented times. Despite the effects the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many businesses, we continue to hire and put America back to work. All clients and employees should follow all CDC guidelines as well as any applicable federal, state, and local guidelines.
While Metro Industrial Services enforces its own set of COVID-19 guidelines within its main office and branches, we also make sure that all of our employees respect the individual guidelines specific to the companies for which we hire.
For more information, stop by or call TODAY!
201 E. Main St
Manchester, MI 48158
Call: (734) 371-0111